Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I found Hawaii hidden under my couch.

Ever found money hidden away in an old pants pocket or book?  Or under the couch cushions?  A hidden treasure you did not expect!  Awesome, right?  I know the feeling.

Earlier today, in preparation for my trip to Hawaii tomorrow, I went through some of my decade-old Hawaiian images and found a couple keepers that I hadn't noticed before.  I'll call them my Images From Under The Couch.

As I'm quite busy today, I'm going to keep this photoblog post short.  Suffice it to say that next month, I should have a bounty of tropical images for you to get you through the rest of the winter.  Until then, take care.  And keep warm! ^_^

A Long Way Down
(Click HERE for large version.)

Sunbathing Seaturtle
(Click HERE for large version.)

No comments: