Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a difference a day makes.

Ha ha ha! Merry Christmas!

Haven't you heard? The powers that be have now decided that "ho ho ho" is politically incorrect, and would rather we say "ha ha ha" instead. ...And you thought I was strange? In all seriousness, though, I hope you had a swanky holiday.

I returned from my photo trip to Hawaii about a week ago, and upon landing I thought my plane had veered off course and landed in the Northwest Territories. I mean, some snow is one thing, but holy frozen cajones, Batman, are we having a winter this year. It would make a penguin scream!

My body was thoroughly confused. One day, I'm here:

...and the very next day, I'm here:


Yes, I know you're probably thinking I should call the waaaaaambulance. If you've been suffering through this entire winter without a break, you most likely have zero sympathy for me. Well, to that I say ...nothing. I can't really blame you. Ha ha ha! (No, that's just me laughing, not doing a Santa impression.)

And now, to the business at hand: photos! I'm happy to say, the shooting went pretty well. We had a bit more rain than usual, but in the end I definitely got what I feel are some stunners. I'm currently editing them and will post them ASAP -- should be in the next few days. Until then, Aloha and Mahalo!

No comments: