Sunday, December 2, 2007

A sign o' the times.

During my recent trip to Northern California, something terrible happened: an oil tanker hit a bridge in the San Francisco bay and spilled a large amount of oil. This happened the day after I arrived. So, when I went down to Fort Point to shoot some photos of the underside of the Golden Gate Bridge, this is what I saw:

Needless to say, this really pissed me off (and continues to do so). I mean, honestly, how hard is it to drive a boat without hitting something? Apparently, the captain got his license out of a Cheerios box. The authorities are considering bringing criminal charges. Give 'em hell, I say!

Sorry for such a depressing blog entry. It had to be done. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming very soon. I am ALMOST done with all the photos from Northern California, and should have them posted later today.

No comments: