Saturday, October 27, 2007

More flowers than a royal wedding.

In July, I had the good fortune to be able to do something that I've always wanted to do: explore vast mountain meadows brimming with wildflowers. It was so magical, that I ended up shooting a pile of photos. On my way back to Minnesota, I wondered how long it would take me to get all of them culled, edited and finished. I had a sneaking suspicion that Mars might be colonized before I finished my task.

But all that worry was for naught. Somehow, I got them all done. And it only took me four months. (Hey, that gives me an idea! I should go work for the highway department. I bet they could use a speedy guy like me!)

Anyhow, go to this gallery to see the fruits of my efforts. Below is a small taste of what awaits you.

No comments: